Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Antivirus support  (Read 696 times)

Offline daan999

Antivirus support
« on: April 02, 2004, 12:16 »
Iīm a client of Panda antivirus. It works fine but my problem is with the support service. I sent to them two technical questions and I got no reply. I got in touch with them by phone and they told me that they receive 1.000 mails each day and they donīt have the ability to answer quickly. This was one month ago and I still havenīt got the reply. Iīm very angry because when you put a question you need a quick answer and if they have a lot of mails it means they sold a lot of antivirus and earned a lot of money. So it is not an excuse. Iīm thinking of changing antivirus program as soon as Panda updates ends.
I have heard of Mcfee and Norton. So I would like to know from the clients of these two programs if your are happy with the supporting service and are they quickly to reply to clientīs questions?. Iīm affraid of changing to a new antivirus and have the same problem as I have with Panda.

Thanks
David

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
Re:Antivirus support
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 14:54 »
Keep your money in your pocket, and download the free AVG anti-virus.  OK, there's no support, but you don't need it.  Many of us on here use it, and wouldn't use anything else.  (Well, not as long as it's free.  ;) )

Make sure you download the free edition.  Link below:

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

ps  :welcome:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum