Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Ebid  (Read 756 times)

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
Ebid
« on: October 06, 2004, 15:43 »
Thought members might want to know that there is competition for Ebay going on out there.

www.ebid.co.uk

There is no charges for selling or buying and worth a look.  I would say it's a buyers market on there as not much selling going on that I can see. :D

Happy hour is from 4pm till 7pm where everything is sold for £1 each.  Just think, Clive, you might pick up a mobile phone for £1.  ;) (you should be so lucky)
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
Re:Ebid
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 21:43 »
Yes, Lona.  Ebid has been around for quite a while, but is quiet.  This is a shame because if people would just stop and think of the benefits of using it, my dream of seeing E-bay UK die would become reality.  Unfortunately, as the British are conditioned to believe that being ripped off is a good thing, E-bay will continue to flourish for the foreseeable future.

Nevertheless, thanks for the tip-off about the "happy hour", Lona.  I didn't know about that, but will now visit the site a lot more often than I used to.   :)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum