Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Cracking Trojan Remover Program, and it`s FREE  (Read 939 times)

Offline spooner

Cracking Trojan Remover Program, and it`s FREE
« on: October 18, 2004, 21:51 »
ewido.net/en  ;)
sed all my sick, t`morra i`m ringing in dead !

Offline joudi

• Established Member
Re:Cracking Trojan Remover Program, and it`s FREE
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 02:55 »
Oooohh, how nice to not to feel alone in the desert of this section Spooner.    :)
object width="450" height="150">

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 08:13 »
I tried that free trojan remover, and I couldn't get it to update, so it wouldn't actually do anything.  It's also worth pointing out that once the 14 day free trial period had elapsed, some of the more useful features, such as real time monitoring, become disabled.  Has anyone managed to get this to work?
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Hiatus

• JoshSalverda.com
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 17:06 »
I d/l'd it the other day to test it. It's not the greatest program. I'd stick with AVG and/or Ad-aware.

I don't know how long it took to update. For me, I left everything unchecked and hit "start update". I had to leave shortly after, so I don't know how long it took to connect to the server.  :(

After I got back tho, it had updated itself and I started the scan. It only found a few cookies and some spyware in my Temp folder.

I like the "analysis" section. It's helpful, but you can access all that information without the program anyways.  :-\

That's my review,  ;D.
l33t h@x0r... sort of...

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum