Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Fire Truck  (Read 585 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Fire Truck
« on: November 06, 2006, 22:57 »
A fireman is at the station house working outside on the fire engine when he notices a little girl next door. The little girl is in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side.

She is wearing a fireman's hat and has the wagon tied to a dog. The fireman says "Hey little girl. What are you doing?" The little girl says "I'm pretending to be a fireman and this is my fire engine!"

The fireman walks over to take a closer look. "Little girl that sure is a nice fire engine!" the fireman says. "Thanks mister", says the little girl. The fireman looks a little closer and notices the little girl has tied the dog to the wagon by it's testicles.

"Little girl", says the fireman, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire engine, but if you were to tie that rope around the dog's neck I think you could go faster."

The little girl says, "You're probably right mister, but then I wouldn't have a siren!"
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Fire Truck
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 08:21 »
 :aarrgh:

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Fire Truck
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 08:11 »
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.