Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
Celebrity Big Brother
« on: January 31, 2007, 00:36 »
Did anybody watch Celebrity Big Brother

Normally I don't watch this but was intrigued with all the news on TV about it.

The UK contestants didn't half show themselves up.  It was embarressing to watch how others see us. :o
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Re: Celebrity Big Brother
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 01:24 »
Did anybody watch Celebrity Big Brother

I found some paint that I wanted to watch drying, as I knew that it would be far more entertaining than anything with celebrity in the title :P

Offline gmax

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 03:42 »
Paint drying or i prefer to watch grass growing than BB, how can anyone find that
boring rubbish even slightly entertaining ???, i'm just glad i have the internet,
Reality TV Sucks!!!!!!!! :ack:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 08:10 »
I was so pleased to see that Top Gear trounced CBB in the ratings on Sunday night, even if it was just ghoulish viewers wanting to see the Richard Hammond crash.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 13:21 »
like watching paint dry Lona.    :bawl: 

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 14:24 »
like watching paint dry Lona.    :bawl: 

That's unusual for you to say that Clive  :nerd:  you are usually an enthusiastic advocate for that load of garbage  :P

I was listening to a psychologist on the radio the other day trying to rationalise the mentality of the people who watch BB, needless to say he failed miserably to convince the listeners there was a good enough reason to sit and watch burger all for hours on end  :o:   

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 15:19 »
I confess to having watched copious amounts of the BB freak show Serenity.  Guilty as charged.  When the choice is the World Cup or BB then the freaks win.

Offline Michelle

• Forum Fanatic
    • Techieminx
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 15:21 »
I must confess I was an avid watcher of Big Brother, i loved it, as you might know I've watched most of them   :blush:

...........until the last one -I didn't watch much of as it was becoming too samey.  :ack:

I did however think CBB would be better so I settled down to see who was on it, and promptly turned it off almost by the end of the show, never to watch it again.

They got what they wanted putting Jade and her mother on it, they knew there would be trouble that is exactly why they did it  ::) and look what happened, no-one was watching until the trouble started. It didn't make me watch, it would just make me annoyed watching them, and thats not entertainment.

After that.. I don't think I'll be watching again.
Out of all the things I've lost .......I miss my mind the most!!

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 10:58 »
It certainly made the news here, and what a perfect way to end any racial slur problems, than having the victim win. Not that I'm saying it's rigged or anything. :o: o:)
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum