Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: IDNet  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
IDNet
« on: September 20, 2007, 19:12 »
Today, I successfully migrated to IDNet, after 5 years of using Pipex as my broadband provider.  I have to say, the migration went as smoothly as it could have done, and I was transferred by the time I got up this morning!  The company and it's management are a pleasure to deal with.  They answer the phone within 2-3 rings, and are always pleasant and knowledgeable, not just working from scripts like many ISP 'support' services seem to.  They also have an excellent support forum.  With the launch of their newly revamped website, they have responded to customer requests for additional services, such as webspace to be provided with accounts (at no extra cost), and for an option to disable the email spam filter, among other enhancements to customer services.  They are not the cheapest, but they certainly seem to offer a superb service, and appear to listen to and care about their customers, which is a rare commodity in any company these days.  They have packages to suit all, and are currently offering the first month free to new customers, as well as an ongoing referral scheme.  I am very pleased that I finally made the move, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend IDNet to anyone looking for a new ISP. 

:thumbs:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Baz

• Established Member
Re: IDNet
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 22:12 »
Well done Simon. Glad to hear it all went smoothly great to get off on the right foot. You'll have to keep us informed of how its all going, even the downsides if you get any, may get a few converts.

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 00:47 »
Well, the biggest downside is that he gets me replying to his questions in our forum!  :devil:
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Delgado

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 09:08 »
Hi Simon

Glad to see that you have finally done it at last!

I think you will be glad to see the back of Pipex, and their disorganised service dept!!

Keep us informed of how it goes-Good Luck!!

:thumbs:
if you cant do something nice-do nothing!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 09:44 »
Well, the biggest downside is that he gets me replying to his questions in our forum!  :devil:

Only because no one else gets a word in!   :devil: :P ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 11:45 »
I have digital verbosity in spades. :)
Slainthe!

Rik

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum