Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: website problems  (Read 2676 times)

Offline KRO

website problems
« on: December 09, 2007, 14:34 »
hi, can anyone advise please, when i visit a website that i've been using for a number of years, just recently i get a box that opens and says: windows-no disk
exception processing message c0000013 parameters then several more numbers.
now, when i click on the close box 3 times it then opens the website up for me, but as i move around the site it often re-appears and i have to do the same to carry on, also i dont know if this is related but when i recently got a number of files from someone from this website i could not open them (i've had many files in the past and had no problems atall)
when i try to open said files i get a window saying: this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. create an association in the folder options control panel.
obviously i have tried this but cant sort it....................sorry i really am pretty hopeless i'm afraid,help please.   ??? :bawl: >:( ???

i am running windows XP and the website i'm trying to visit is www.racesafe.org
cheers kro.....

Offline Baz

• Established Member
Re: website problems
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 14:40 »
Hi KRO

dont know if this will help but it came first in a Google I just did. its a bit long but you might get some ideas from it

http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007/11/windows-no-disk-exception-processing.html

Offline KRO

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 15:16 »
Hi KRO

dont know if this will help but it came first in a Google I just did. its a bit long but you might get some ideas from it

http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007/11/windows-no-disk-exception-processing.html

thanks for that, that seems to have sorted out the first problem (when i visit the website) but i still cannot open the files i've been sent.  :bawl: :bawl:
cheers kro.....

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 10:05 »
Do you know what type of files they are?
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline KRO

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 22:54 »
Do you know what type of files they are?

hi simon, thanks for the reply (Compressed (zipped) Folder) this is what it tells me the file type is when i right click on it, does this help  ??? ???
cheers kro.....

Offline KRO

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 23:11 »
good greif whats happening here, now when i go onto the british superbike website chat forums and click on any new posting i get this message....doh
                                    :bawl: :bawl:

General Error

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_posts_text.MYI' (errno: 145)

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 8944 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 10

Line : 474
File : viewtopic.php