Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Virgin warns illegal downloaders: stop or face prosecution  (Read 828 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
The age of illegal music downloads could soon be over. The UK's largest provider of home broadband is to warn internet users building up vast libraries of music that they could be prosecuted.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/virgin-warns-illegal-downloaders-stop-or-face-prosecution-842086.html
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline sam

• Administrator
Re: Virgin warns illegal downloaders: stop or face prosecution
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 23:34 »
virgin taking over telewest was the worst thing ever. I can see myself leaving them when I move house. This is just yet another publicity stunt.
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 23:47 »
You know where to come to, Sam  ;)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline daveeb

• Loyal Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 20:38 »
didn't NTL take over or merge with Telewest Sam ? then NTL/Telewest bought the right to use the Virgin brand, which for some reason has resulted in the service deteriorating rapidly  >:(

Offline Michelle

• Forum Fanatic
    • Techieminx
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 21:49 »
Yeah same here same Sam - Virgin took over blueyonder after I'd only had them a few months and I wasn't very happy with the news! Still xbox keeps disconnecting and it all points to Virgin but they won't have it.

Grrrrrr  >:(
Out of all the things I've lost .......I miss my mind the most!!

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 23:04 »
blueyonder were great and telewest whom followed them were also excellent... virgin are s**te. too many new customers basically.
- sam | @starrydude --

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum