Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: A doctor in Dublin  (Read 494 times)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
A doctor in Dublin
« on: September 23, 2010, 10:03 »
A doctor in Dublin wanted to get  off work and go fishing, so he approached his  assistant

"Murphy, I am going fishing  tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to  take care of the clinic and take care of all me  patients".

"Yes, sir!" answers  Murphy.

The doctor goes fishing and  returns the following day and asks: "So,Murphy, how was  your day?"

Murphy told him that he took care  of three patients. "The first one had a headache so he did,  so I gave him Paracetamol."

"Bravo Murphy lad, and the second  one?" asks the doctor.

"The second one had indigestion  and I gave him Gaviscon, so I did sir" says  Murphy.

"Bravo, bravo! You're good at this  and what about the third one?" asks the doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting here and  suddenly the door flies open and a young gorgeous woman bursts in so she does. Like a bolt outta the blue, she tears off her clothes, taking off everyting including her bra and her panties and lies down on the table, spreading  her legs and shouts: 'HELP ME for the love of St Patrick!  For five years I have not seen any man!'"

"Tunderin' lard Jesus Murphy, what  did you do?" asks the  doctor.

"I put drops in her  eyes."   

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
Re: A doctor in Dublin
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:11 »
 :laugh:
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: A doctor in Dublin
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 10:33 »
 :laugh:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum