Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: President @BarackObama To Hold First @TownHall On @Twitter Next Week  (Read 1181 times)

Offline sam

• Administrator
President Obama has held town halls on both Facebook and YouTube, and to round things out a bit,  the White House has announced that the President will be holding his first town hall on Twitter next week.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/30/president-barackobama-to-hold-first-townhall-on-twitter-next-week/
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
I h@ven't understood @ word of th@t.
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Not a Tweeter, Gill?  :)x
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
 :dunno:

Not even a dickie-bird, Simon.

There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline davy51

• Loyal Member
I guess personal appearances and news articles didn't allow him to lie enough
Dave

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend

Albert Camus

Offline sam

• Administrator
You mean like the republicans never lied?  :laugh: :laugh: all politicians lie, its like its their ethos.

As for the twitter thing.. I think its a great idea to try and embrace another audience. Lots of the youth user twitter, so why not? I guess its really not much different to him having an online chat room. Gosh imagine Bill Clinton in an online chat room.  :devil:
- sam | @starrydude --

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum