Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: HELP!! p.c games arn't working !  (Read 4340 times)

Offline carnaging

• http://www.dazsdomain.tk
Re:HELP!! p.c games arn't working !
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2003, 18:42 »
no sandra, the display is fine, i think what i might have to do is to just take my p.c into a shop an just ask them to sort it out, becouse it is really doing my head in! :brick:
¯`·._(~Ðãz~)¯`·._)

Offline Dack

• Established Member
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2003, 19:54 »
Just wondering - is it an AGP graphics card? If so then you need to have that driver in before the card can be detected correctly (its in the hardware display, under system devices and called Via...CPU to AGP controller).

If you then go to the start menu, choose RUN and enter WINMSD. If you could copy the system summary then it would give a few clues. Also looking at COMPONENTS->DISPLAY should give a few more bits of info.
hey promised the earth! Then delivered mud.
Technically it did meet the spec.

Offline gav1100

• New Registration
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2003, 14:02 »
hi, i dont kno if u guys r still lookin at these but i have almost exactly the same problem as he dus/did, iv got Windows XP pro, Geforce 4 MX440 graphics card, iv tried everything!!! please help, i have like £2000+ worth of games that cant run! this happend after a re-install of XP for the same reasons as the other guy.
 :'(

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2003, 14:28 »
Hi Gav, welcome aboard.
Have you tried the previous suggestions in this thread ?
Does it show the display adaptor in device manager ?
Maybe Daz will call back and let us know what fixed his soon, assuming he has got it sorted out  ???

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum