Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: UNA.New?  (Read 1142 times)

Offline GinGer

• New Registration
UNA.New?
« on: March 18, 2005, 23:43 »
UNA is a new antivirus. I was interested after looking that this program got checkmark level 1. I found the official site http://www.antivirus-una.com/ but I didn't find any test results ecxept vBulettin.As I know, UNA enlarged its virus base in twice lately. Probably, somebody knows something about new testings. Share with me,TNX :wink:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
UNA.New?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 23:51 »
Hi Ginger and :welcome:

I hadnt heard of it but having looked on the site it looks like its a free trial but I think that after the trial period you would have to buy it  :(

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
UNA.New?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 23:53 »
Never heard of it myself, and I don't recall it being mentioned on here before, but thanks for the info, Ginger, and  :welcome:

By the way, I assume you are not affiliated with this product in any way?  :susp: ;)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
UNA.New?
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 23:55 »
It's Ukranian and from what I understand is very basic and has limited support.  I woud advise you to leave to where it is and use one of the tried and tested freebies such as AVG.

Offline GinGer

• New Registration
UNA.New?
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 12:00 »
Thank you!Users need only facts.That's why UNA can be the good AV,only when we'll see its results in future:)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum