Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Getting moblie phone video to youtube/image shack /photobuck  (Read 1549 times)

Offline TOFFEEMAN1878

Tried to upload a couple of videos to Youtube via the email direct route ,despite being able to veiw the folder, every time I tried to open to send the video , I get this message   " This folder is Disabled "   ?????
Anyone have a clue what's going on ??.........Jim

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Getting moblie phone video to youtube/image shack /photobuck
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 20:11 »
Never used Youtube, Jim.  Is the message coming up on the website, or is it a Windows message?  :?
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline TOFFEEMAN1878

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 16:44 »
I think its a windows message ,not sure

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 19:19 »
Never seen that message, Jim, and can't find out much on Google either.  If you right click the folder, and select Properties, then go to the Sharing tab, you could check that it's not been made Private.  That might stop it being uploaded.  If not, can you open the folder just to view the contents in Windows Explorer?  If so, it sounds like a Youtube issue, so I can only suggest trying to contact their support, or search their help pages, if they have any.  Sorry Jim, that's all the help I can be, unless anyone else has any ideas.  :?
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum