Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Same Sex Marriage  (Read 437 times)

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
Same Sex Marriage
« on: June 28, 2011, 10:49 »
Fred and Larry got married in New York.  They couldn't afford a honeymoon, so went go back to Fred's Mum and Dad's house for their first married night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.  As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mum if Fred and Larry are up yet.  She replies, 'No'.  Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'  His mum replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think!  Just go to school.'

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mum, 'Are Fred and Larry up yet?'  She replies, 'No.'  Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'  His mum replies, 'Never mind what you think!  Eat your lunch and go back to school '

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, 'Are Fred and Larry up yet?'  His mum says, 'No.'  He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mum replies, 'OK, now tell me what you think.'

He says, 'Last night Fred came to my room asking for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue.'

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Same Sex Marriage
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 10:57 »
 :pmsl:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 10:59 »
:haha:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 11:38 »
 :laugh: :laugh:
- sam | @starrydude --

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum