Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: The pain of freeserve!  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Shaz

• Established Member
The pain of freeserve!
« on: July 17, 2003, 22:18 »
Hi peeps,I dont know if any of you use freeserve but its beginning to bug me!I was talking to Sandra today on msn she was helping me.I was down loading a program and chatting when bloody freeserve cut me off!!They do it automatically after 2 hours even when your surfing!Does anyone know away Ican stop this happening or do I have to either put up with it or change IPS?I cant moan about anything else on freeserve but this is a proper annoying swine!!!  :( ??? :(
een away but back with a vengence!!!!

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re:The pain of freeserve!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 22:35 »
I think you will find that a lot of providers impose a 2 hour cut-off Shaz.   :'(  One which will let you stay on forever is AOL but to be honest, I don't think it's worth putting up with its idiosynchrosies and restrictions.  For example you can't use Outlook Express with it.
If you are happy with Freeserve and can log on easily each time you want to, why don't you log out and log back in again before you download a big file?  That's what I would do anyway.   ;D

Offline Shaz

• Established Member
Re:The pain of freeserve!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 22:55 »
Thanks for that clive never thought of that one. Like I said Freeserves ok otherwise so will proberbly just take your advice :thanks:
een away but back with a vengence!!!!

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum