Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Do You need Glasses  (Read 2314 times)

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
Do You need Glasses
« on: August 19, 2004, 18:05 »
Nope.. this is not a wind up  ;D

If you have prescription Glasses, I have just stumbled across this site, if you are reading what I type you probably dont need Glasses  :P . Anyways this site looks very very good for cheap frames etc.

Welcome to www.glassesdirect.co.uk of Prescription Eyewear Ltd. We offer a large selection of high quality frames and lenses in the latest styles found in the high street shops, but at incredibly affordable prices. All our glasses are priced from £15.00 including standard single-vision lenses made to your prescription. These lenses are the standard lenses, and we recommend them to most of our customers, but we also offer BI-FOCAL lenses at only £5 extra per pair, and Vari-focal lees available at only £10 extra per pair, but for telephone orders only.

Hookstar

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
Re:Do You need Glasses
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 19:24 »
Didn't we tell you you'd go blind?  

Offline Barra

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 07:31 »
Check out the lilac frames. deal for people who are both shortsighted and clour blind ;D ::)
img]http://www.sandrataylor.dsl.pipex.com/pennyfarthing_button.gif[/img]I'm back!

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 08:32 »

Check out the lilac frames. deal for people who are both shortsighted and clour blind ;D ::)

Will they cure people with dyslexia  ;D

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum