Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: I'm going to Dada  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
    • http://www.sugrue.ndo.co.uk
I'm going to Dada
« on: August 21, 2007, 20:44 »
Athiesm is a non-prophet organization.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: I'm going to Dada
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 21:09 »
Hmm... I don't think that's put them at the top of my list.  I'm leaving Pipex to avoid being sold to Tiscali, so I don't want to move to another ISP, only to be sold again.   :-\
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 22:09 »
Yabut yabut yabut, it's still the same management and support team as it was when I joined them ions ago. Like I said support is spot one, both by email, phone or on the user forum.  Come on it going to be running through the same equipment, with the same support team we have now. I mean it ain't as if your going to be dealing with a load of spaghetti munching Mafiosa, now is it.

Ciao  ;D

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 23:49 »
Well, I have to disagree about the email support.  Other then the automated acknowledgement, I have received no reply to my enquiries sent at 16:40 yesterday, so that's 32 hours and counting.  Granted, they answer the phones fairly quickly, so what's the problem with answering emails?  I think I have made my mind up to go with IDNet anyway.  They may not offer all the bells and whistles, but they have an excellent reputation for speed and reliability, which is basically what counts.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 00:11 »
Well, I have to disagree about the email support.  Other then the automated acknowledgement, I have received no reply to my enquiries sent at 16:40 yesterday, so that's 32 hours and counting.  Granted, they answer the phones fairly quickly, so what's the problem with answering emails?  I think I have made my mind up to go with IDNet anyway.  They may not offer all the bells and whistles, but they have an excellent reputation for speed and reliability, which is basically what counts.

Simon regards email support, I'm meaning as a subscriber contacting support, 32 hours is a joke really, given their published Stats   Well at least you have made your choice, which is the main thing, knowing where your going

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 00:20 »
Well, as I said, I had the auto-acknowledgement, so they can't say they didn't receive it, and I would have thought a sales enquiry, with the prospect of new business, would have been something of a priority.  I seem to remember having this discussion with someone before.  Maybe even you, or perhaps Rod, but whatever, as you say, I think I have made my choice, and all I'm waiting on now is the MAC from Pipex.  Well, actually, that's not strictly true, as I've still got the 30 days notice to work through, or end up paying for two ISPs in one month, and only using one of them.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum