Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Brand and Ross could face prosecution over obscene phone calls  (Read 5130 times)

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Brand and Ross could face prosecution over obscene phone calls
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 18:23 »
Ok well here's the poor lady in question... Link

:woo: I wouldn't mind shagging that!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 18:40 »
I see this thread's reached base level.  ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 19:17 »
I see this thread's reached base level.  ;D

Doesn't take much does it Si  ::)

Personally. I like Jonathan Ross, I enjoy his TV and radio shows, but I'm not so fussed on Brand  :ack:  I do think they over stepped the mark on this occasion  but they have apologised and had their knuckles wrapped,  I think everyone is jumping on the band wagon and its now turning out to be a witch hunt  ::)   there are some right miserable buggas out there  :icon_book:

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 19:31 »

If i was Andrew Sachs i'd come out and say "ok it wasn't in best taste but the guys have all said sorry and i accept that so leave them alone and it's forgotten about"

Well i try not to watch the news but i flicked onto ch4 after strictly and he more or less said the above i hoped he would, then i turned it over  :)x

Well done that man for seeing sense and trying to help stop this getting out of hand  :clap: 

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 20:50 »
Brand has now quit the BBC.  Can't see them letting Ross go so easily.  He may be disliked by some, but he's too valuable for them to lose.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 03:12 »
OMG shock, horror! imagine our Danger Zone falls into the hands of the press!  :o  ahhh but were ok jack as you have to be over 18 to get in there, right?  ':|

'I Am Under 18' Button Clicked For First Time In History Of Internet

October 15, 2008

CHINO, CA—In an unprecedented and historic event Monday, the "I Am Under 18" button, an Internet security device which if selected restricts access to websites featuring adult content, was clicked for the first time ever. "I knew I could simply claim to be over 18 and continue onto my desired destination, but I also realized that I would have to live with that lie for the rest of my life," said local resident Garrett Kinley, 17. "I admit, I was curious to see what type of material I would find on www.   juggworld.   com, but that button was clearly placed there for a reason, and let's face it: 17 and three-quarters is not 18. I plan to return to the site three months from now, when I will be mature enough to handle its content." Moments later, Kinley's friend Dave Gerrard, 17, pushed Kinley aside and clicked the "I Am Over 18" button himself, at which point a tactical police unit broke down his bedroom door and arrested him.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/88276
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 07:06 by Serenity »
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2008, 09:11 »
Good.  A result!   :thumbs:

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2008, 09:39 »
Brand has now quit the BBC.  Can't see them letting Ross go so easily.  He may be disliked by some, but he's too valuable for them to lose.

Pretty sad if you ask me and i feel for the guy, a lot of people get of easier with murder and rape  ??? and all they did was overstep the mark a bit.  ::)

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2008, 09:41 »
'I Am Under 18' Button Clicked For First Time In History Of Internet

October 15, 2008

CHINO, CA—In an unprecedented and historic event Monday, the "I Am Under 18" button, an Internet security device which if selected restricts access to websites featuring adult content, was clicked for the first time ever. "I knew I could simply claim to be over 18 and continue onto my desired destination, but I also realized that I would have to live with that lie for the rest of my life," said local resident Garrett Kinley, 17. "I admit, I was curious to see what type of material I would find on www.   juggworld.   com, but that button was clearly placed there for a reason, and let's face it: 17 and three-quarters is not 18. I plan to return to the site three months from now, when I will be mature enough to handle its content." Moments later, Kinley's friend Dave Gerrard, 17, pushed Kinley aside and clicked the "I Am Over 18" button himself, at which point a tactical police unit broke down his bedroom door and arrested him.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/88276

Was that a spoof to see how many under 18's would click on juggworld  :)x

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2008, 09:49 »
Interesting difference between male and female brains. I really didn't notice the juggworld part as Serenity will attest to,  :blush: but rather enjoyed it for it's sarcasm, in pointing out how ludicrous the "I am over 18" button is.  ::)
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum