Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: factory defualts  (Read 2727 times)

Offline DJ

• Established Member
Re:factory defualts
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2004, 19:07 »

...and hosting your sig with an ISP that allows external linking of images, might not be a bad idea either.   ;)

??????

Sorry for going off topic - but I can see Measters sig no problem, I am (of course) using the superior Mozilla  :P

DJ

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2004, 19:20 »
Italian cheese gives me indigestion, DJ.  So, either my browser can't view images with a .PHP extension, or I'm going blind - like they warned me would happen.   8)

Offline DJ

• Established Member
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2004, 19:40 »
Just for you rodders here it is

are you ready?

sure?

:wahh:  :P

DJ

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2004, 19:46 »
Wow!!!

That looks exactly like the one I still can't see!   :P

Offline measter

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2004, 21:36 »
here ya go adept:

anyway, another question, i got myself a new hard drive, but i'm unable to make windows recognise it without enabling that plug in teh bios. but i can't see anything before an os boots. the moniter says "out of range" then lists the verticle and horizontal frequency. for some reason, the verticle frequency is too low, so i can't see anything. also, for some reason it tries to put the res at 1280xsomething, but my moniter can only do up to 1024x768. you lot know how to fix this?
img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/borged/sigs/ep/19.jpg[/img]
Current CPU Info

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2004, 22:01 »
Hang on...  are you also saying that Windows doesn't recognise your new drive?   ???

Offline measter

• Established Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2004, 01:20 »
it's not set up in the bios. so it wouldn't find it. i would set it up if i could see anything before windows boots into the login screen. :-\
Current CPU Info

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2004, 01:31 »
Can you not borrow a proper CRT monitor to set it up on Measter, then when everythings working as it should you can try the TFT one again  ???

Offline measter

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2004, 01:35 »
it doesn't seem to be the moniter, cause i tried it on my dads laptop and it was fine. i don't have a crt i can borrow anyway.

this all started when i tried to install windows on another hard drive and got a stop error. even the windows installer buggers things up. :wtf:
Current CPU Info

Offline DJ

• Established Member
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2004, 08:55 »
Why don't you use your dads laptop screen to set up the hard drive, then when thats ok you can concentrate on the monitor.

When the hard drive is set up correctly, it should find the tft automatically and install the correct drivers

Or have I missed somthing  ??? ;)  EDIT: Yep clearly I have. Thought you could use the laptop monitor to sort your PC, but realised you tried the TFT with the laptop - sorry - its too early!

DJ

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum