Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: In praise of Dell  (Read 732 times)

Offline greenking

• Loyal Member
In praise of Dell
« on: June 01, 2004, 19:41 »
After 35 e-mails and some good moans on there forums  and theres thousands like me that did the same,  Dell have finally admitted there is a problem and  have sorted out some firmware for the DVD rewriter  ::)

Why the hell was it so difficult for them to admit there was a problem it should never have taken them so long  >:(
My goal in life is to become half as good a person as my dog already thinks I am

Offline ketamininja

Re:In praise of Dell
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 20:59 »
lol, its that whole thing about cost.
Why change everyone's writer if only 10 people complain? Well, thats the attitude some big companies have had in the past.

At least they are sorting it! YAY! I'll praise Dell too, I think they are a good company - good prices, good offers, good support, and they aint going anywhere! unlike others (:ahem::tiny:)

Adept

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 21:00 »

At least they are sorting it! YAY! I'll praise Dell too, I think they are a good company - good prices, good offers, good support, and they aint going anywhere! unlike others (:ahem::tiny:)

I agree with most of that K. But never forget, even big companies can go bust or simply up shop and go back home overnight (remember Gateway).

Offline ketamininja

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 18:59 »
lol... true  :-\

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum