Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: printer problem  (Read 804 times)

Offline sharon159

printer problem
« on: February 21, 2006, 14:00 »
my printer started acting up, pics were coming out green, and all the cartridges were full. Someone recommended I do a cleaning, did a deep cleaning. Then....when I went to print something, computer said printer not online. Uninstalled and reinstalled it, it worked....but not for long. So...anyone have any input into how I can fix this problem?? I have a Canon i860.... I do buy my cartridges from online company, had no problems till now...thanks

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
printer problem
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 14:34 »
Could be the drivers need updating.  Presumably, when you reinstalled, you used the original CD?  Might be worth checking on the Canon website, to see if there are any newer drivers available.

Other than that, I had a big problem with some compatible cartridges not so long ago, with my Epson CX3600.  All my prints were coming out pinkish, with lines throughout.  I bought 3 sets of cartridges online, from www.cartex.co.uk, and only managed to get one set (out of 12 cartridges) to actually work.  I e-mailed them, to no response, so won't be using them again.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum