Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: When your busted  (Read 485 times)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
When your busted
« on: December 05, 2007, 13:34 »
When you're caught looking....

A personal guide to what men should say when caught looking at another woman by their wife or girlfriend...

I can't believe the outfit she's wearing. (said disdainfully)

Look at that guy...over there... behind the woman.

I think thats a man dressed as a woman. (incredulous)

Isn't that the actress from the movie 'Delicatessen'...

(Chances are she hasn't seen that movie and neither have you, but you will get Brownie points for naming a foreign film, and it will be just obtuse enough to distract her.)

I think thats the girl I knew from high school who eventually joined a convent (or was committed to an asylum) and turned out to be a real nut case.

Help me, I got something in my eye... can't see a thing!

I was staring off into space because I was about to have an epiphany about the direction of my life and the nature of my love for you, but its gone now, thank you very much!

Hey, thats the loser I dumped in order to go out with you. Boy, am I glad I ever got away from her. What a moron.

I know you're probably thinking I was staring at that beautiful woman, but to me she is like one of those fancy bakery cakes that looks good, but then you have a bite and it is so sweet that it makes you sick. She makes me sick.

(It helps if you convulse a little at the end here...... maybe it will camouflage your drool.)

I was just thinking how I felt sorry for her since she can never hold a candle to you.

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
Re: When your busted
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 14:57 »
The last one stands the best chance of working, imo. :)
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
Re: When your busted
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 09:05 »
 ;D
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum