Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Why men are happier!  (Read 2124 times)

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
Re: Why men are happier!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 10:36 »
Gotta say I'm in the camp that regards white 'chocolate' as a disgusting, inedible concoction completely unrelated to the proper stuff.  Sorry, MB.  As for the rest of it... who cares if it's plain, milk, Belgian, kosher or halal?  Just gimme!
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 10:40 »
Yes Bob, plain chocolate is the dark one, milk is the lighter shade of brown and white chocolate is white (or probably more like cream coloured)   :)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
    • http://www.sugrue.ndo.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 10:46 »
plain  :thumbs:
Athiesm is a non-prophet organization.

Offline Reno

• Established Member
  • ø¤º° bob °º¤ø
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 10:50 »
Always liked dark. I never could do it myself, but dad use to go and pick up a bar of baker's chocolate to naw on.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 11:00 »
Here, yes.  :)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 06:33 »
Gotta say I'm in the camp that regards white 'chocolate' as a disgusting, inedible concoction completely unrelated to the proper stuff.  Sorry, MB.  As for the rest of it... who cares if it's plain, milk, Belgian, kosher or halal?  Just gimme!

It's all personal taste, Gill.  :D  Whether you consider it "real" chocolate or not, doesn't really matter, I just love it!  ;D

I only used to like dark chocolate, and I never really liked sweet things at all. Then I stopped drinking, and I have craved sweet things ever since. I think white chocolate combine two loves, chocolate and ice cream.
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum