Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Apparitions  (Read 941 times)

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
Apparitions
« on: December 07, 2008, 22:40 »
Iv'e Just caught up with all the Apparitions series to date, gawd that Martin Shaw is flippin gorgeous  :crazy:  the series is pretty good too  ;D

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Apparitions
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 23:17 »
Another one I've recorded!  :bawl:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 23:24 »
Another one I've recorded!  :bawl:

Get and watch them then Si, I watched them back to back this weekend  ;D

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 01:16 »
I wish I had time to watch TV, I have just loaded a new image onto my satellite receiver and forgot to save the satellites and channel lists  ::)
Its taken me ages to rescan them and looking through the various satellites I seem to have a lot more HD channels, in english, than I did before. It would take me days to check every channel I can get on every satellite to find out which ones work and are in english and which ones I can forget about  :o

At least I dont have the same problem in my bedroom as I can only get UK SKY up there, but I rarely watch TV in bed.

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 01:39 »
Gee whiz, Sandra - you must (somehow ;D !) find time to watch the excellent movie Serenity.  See if the character "Mr Universe" rings any bells.

;)

Gill
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum