Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Michael Jackson Dead!!(?)  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Michael Jackson Dead!!(?)
« on: June 25, 2009, 23:24 »
It has been reported that Michael Jackson has died:

http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/

The BBC report does not confirm this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm

Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Michael Jackson Dead!!(?)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 23:38 »
Should be an easy job for the undertaker.  Just place him straight into a wooden box as he's looked dead for years.  ;D

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 23:47 »
It's just been confirmed - he's died!   :o
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 23:54 »
Should make Los Angeles a safer place for little boys.  :devil:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 00:18 »
Where do I get my refund? 

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 06:59 »
I'm inconsolable.

Now we'll have to endure at least a whole weekend of MJ tributes on the radio and television.  Drat - I loathed his music.  I never thought I'd say it, but thank goodness for Wimbledon.
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 07:54 »
Where do I get my refund? 

Did you really think he was going to go through with it?   This is just an excuse to cancel.

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 12:12 »
Only a weekend Gill. I bet its headline news for a couple of weeks, look how long the Jade Goody thing went on and on and on and she had no talent at all.
This could even run as long as the Diana thing did, I stopped buying a daily newspaper 3 days into that period as there was no news for weeks after.

When famous people die it should be reoprted and maybe ten minutes spent as a kind of eulogy and then that should be it until the funeral and they could talk about them for 10 minutes more.

People die every day and the world goes on, if we are going to talk endlessly about peoples deaths then it should be for special people like our brave lads and lasses being killed fighting for the freedom of others   :o:

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 12:51 »
A couple of comments from another forum I visit...

The coroner is expected to blame it on the boogie.

MJ will be recycled into plastic bags, not buried or cremated.  That way he will remain white, plastic, and a danger to kids.

;D

How I hope you're wrong, Sandra, but I fear you're right.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 12:55 by GillE »
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 17:33 »
Michael Jackson O2 dates: refunds

People who had bought tickets to a series of Michael Jackson concerts that were to have been held at the O2 are entitled to refunds.

Anyone who bought tickets directly from The O2 should contact the venue in order to get a refund.

If you bought tickets through Ticketmaster or its Get Me In division, the company has promised to contact you when it has further information.

Viagogo has already said it will refund customers.

"All Michael Jackson tickets purchased through viagogo will be refunded directly to fans. No forms, no fuss, just refunded. We will be in touch with everyone in due course," a message on the Viagogo site said.

If you bought via eBay and used PayPal, you should be able to get a refund provided you claim within 45 days of the transaction.

However, if you bought from a private seller you may not be able to get a refund as no terms and conditions were set during the transaction.

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 17:37 »
Breaking News :

It appears that hes still dead and there is no news of anything else happening anywhere in the world, for the forseeable future  :o:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 18:10 »
Well, we were getting bored with ministers' expenses, and Afghanistan.  It's the autopsy tonight.  I still reckon it was suicide.

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 01:06 »
I reckon its "The artist formerly known as prince" with a candlestick in the library  ;D

Offline Baz

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 07:41 »
Well, we were getting bored with ministers' expenses, and Afghanistan.  It's the autopsy tonight.  I still reckon it was suicide.

suicide or assisted suicide????

the doctors in the frame now isnt he.

I wonder in jacko is with elvis now then ;D

Offline Baz

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 07:49 »
Have to say that I find that Uri Geller, 'friend' of jackson is a tosser.

Never liked him or what he said he could do, even less when it was confirmed that he didnt really bend the spoons.....really !!!! I would never have guessed that Uri.

saw some interview with him last night and he was saying how he offered to hypnotise jackson to stop him craving a food he liked, then went on to say how, while under, he asked Jackson about if he had interfered with the kids and why did he settle out of court etc.

He did of course clear himself by saying it was unethical and not right that he had done it to Michael

loser  >:(

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum