Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Microsoft Vista  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Delgado

• Established Member
Microsoft Vista
« on: November 21, 2006, 09:30 »
I see that Vista is due to be in the shops in January. I havent seen much discussion about Vista on the forums I belong to.

What do you guys think?

Personally, I couldnt give a rats ass about it! Whats the point of upgrading when your XP is running everything OK?

;D ;D
if you cant do something nice-do nothing!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Microsoft Vista
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 09:37 »
I have to agree, and I don't think I will be rushing to make the switch.  I have everything set up with XP, and half the software I have probably won't be compatible with Vista for some time, so I will be sticking as I am.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 09:56 »
it would be silly to move anyway, it will get cheaper with time and also it is riddled with problems (well it will be!).

XP will do for now for me - as the only reason I have a windows machine is to play games.

If I need a more advanced operating system then I just turn on my laptop and hello Mac OS X
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 17:39 »
A Forum I belong to The Vist Forum lots of discussions from people who have been using Vista.

I'm not spamming this Forum..just feel free to have a look as there are 1 or 2 prominent people who have an input at senior level re Vista.

TR  8-)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 19:31 »
That's useful to know, Terry.  I am sure some of our members will update to Vista, and we will need some background knowledge if we are going to be able to help people out.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 07:35 »
Anything written by " sierrachow " is well worth a read  ;) on the Vista Forum

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum