Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: TV reciver  (Read 875 times)

Offline twiggy

TV reciver
« on: November 22, 2003, 21:10 »
Hi all, not sure where to post this one. i seen a PC at a local computer meeting around my uncles (skeg) and someone there had some sort of hardware card and/or a peice of software which aloud him to get all the digital channels for free! yes i no this is just a little on the wrong side of the law ;) but i was wounderring if any one else has seen this before? and if so where can you buy one form and at what price?

thanks mark

Offline twiggy

Re:TV reciver
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 21:26 »
herm well i found this site http://www.progdvb.com i dont really understand much that is going on there like so if anyone could fill me in would be greatful. has anyone else found anything which could be of much use?

thanks mark

Offline Michelle

• Forum Fanatic
    • Techieminx
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 21:33 »
I don't know mark, but I'm sure a grown up will be along soon, who will have some input into this  :)
Out of all the things I've lost .......I miss my mind the most!!

Offline twiggy

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 21:37 »
here might be a good start http://www.allsat.biz/russian/beginersfag.htm i'm off for a bit now so sorry if i dont post back for a bit.

Thanks Mark

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2003, 21:58 »
There are TV tuner cards that you can fit in your PC that will  receive either analogue TV stations, Cable , Freeview digital terrestial or Satellite channels,(digital and analogue), provided you have the right aerial or satellite dish or cable connection.
They will not decrypt the encoded Sky or cable channels, although with the correct cams fitted you may be able to get a subscription card to view encrypted satellite channels from other satellites than Sky :doggie:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum