Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: BT home highway  (Read 1267 times)

Offline greenking

• Loyal Member
BT home highway
« on: January 24, 2004, 15:35 »
I'm trying to use my ISDN connection but dont seem able to connect through my USB. The program is installed and shows as working OK when tested but I cant get online with it.
Do I need a digital line from my modem to the box as well as the USB line ???
My goal in life is to become half as good a person as my dog already thinks I am

Offline greenking

• Loyal Member
Re:BT home highway
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 19:36 »
Its OK I've nearly sorted it but i need to change my security settings to allow access through my digital number.
This is easier said than done with BT though  >:(

BT Yahoo! Internet Help

Sorry, but we're having some technical problems and can't accept your request at the moment.

Please try again later.

Thank you for your patience.

:curse: :tony: :curse: :tony: :curse: :tony:
My goal in life is to become half as good a person as my dog already thinks I am

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 21:53 »
What do you expect form BT, Greenking. I thought you would have more sense. ::) :-X
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline greenking

• Loyal Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 00:22 »
Sense doesnt even come close Lona  ::)

On top of this....now they've just teamed up with yahoo my webspace is now provided by geo-cities and I cant link it too anyone  >:(     So far I've sent 3 e-mails to bt and had no reply.

Why are BT hated so much  :brick:

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 00:56 »

Why are BT hated so much  :brick:

Because like everything begining with the "B" word, they are sh1te, whether it be BT, with their appalling customer service, British Sugar sending mystery shoppers to Tesco to buy all supplies of contaminated Crusha milkshake syrup rather than simply recalling it, or British Gas allowing old people to die for the sake of a few quid.

Why do you think I am an English nationalist?  Having some pride, there is no way I want to be associated with the "B" word.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2004, 11:06 »
When's the wall goes up Dave just think of some of the ones you'll be stuck with... :o ;) ;D ;D

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 06:33 »

When's the wall goes up Dave just think of some of the ones you'll be stuck with... :o ;) ;D ;D

I say Lona for Prime Minister of Scotland.  ::) ::) ::)
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 19:02 »

I say Lona for Prime Minister of Scotland.  ::) ::) ::)

I'd vote for you, Lona, but I don't live in Scotland, so you'll have to canvass Cammie, Robo, and our other Scottish friends.

Thinking about it, PC-Pals could have several Prime Ministers in waiting amongst its ranks.  When our peoples have freed themselves from the evil of "British" rule, I intend to stand for election as President of the Republic of Northern England.  I'm sure Clive would be interested in the Welsh presidency, while I'm sure Simon would make a more than able leader of Southern England.

Hmmmm.  Interesting.  ;D  

Adept

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 19:05 »

Hmmmm.  Interesting.  ;D  

Viva la revolution ;D ;D

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum