Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Advice On Parting  (Read 416 times)

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
Advice On Parting
« on: September 28, 2010, 00:23 »
An elderly spinster agreed to look after her neighbours dog while they went on holiday.

The only problem was that the spinster's own bitch was on heat and the neighbour's dog was a male.  Nevertheless she had a fairly large house so thought she'd be able to keep the two dogs apart.

As she lay in bed drifting off to sleep, the spinster was suddenly awakened by dreadful howling and yelping sounds.  Rushing downstairs, she found the two dogs locked together, as dogs do when mating.  However, they were quite unable to disengage and in obvious pain.

Try as she might, she could not part them and was worried about what to do next.  Although it was late, she decided to phone the Vet for help and after a few rings a rather grumpy voice answered.

After she'd explained the problem, the Vet said "Ok, I want you to take the telephone to the dogs and place it down beside them.  I'll then phone your number back, at which point the noise of the telephone ringing should make the male lose his erection and he'll then be able to withdraw".

"Oh," said the spinster, "do you think that will work?"

"It should do." the Vet replied.  "It just worked on me."

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Advice On Parting
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 07:39 »
:pmsl:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Advice On Parting
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 09:03 »
 :crylaughing:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum