Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Tracy Barlow... (spoiler - don't read if you don't want to know!)  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Delgado

• Established Member
For any Coronation Street Fans-what a treat to see that bitch Tracy Barlow go down for 15 years for murdering Charlie Stubbs.

It was my birthday yesterday, and that was the best present of the day! What with Stubbs and Barlow out of the way maybe the prog will be watchable without getting cross once again!!

;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 12:10 by Simon »
if you cant do something nice-do nothing!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Thanks DG!  I had recorded it to watch tonight, and have deliberately avoided newspapers today, so as not to find out!  ::)  I have edited the thread title, in case anyone else hasn't seen it!  ;)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
I do hope that with all the problems going on in the world such as our kidnapped sailors and marines in Iran that another idiot, like the MP I had when I was living in Washington, doesnt ask questions in the house of commons about freeing her  ::)

Offline sam

• Administrator
I do hope that with all the problems going on in the world such as our kidnapped sailors and marines in Iran that another idiot, like the MP I had when I was living in Washington, doesnt ask questions in the house of commons about freeing her  ::)

lol
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
    • http://www.sugrue.ndo.co.uk
I could say something.........................no best not. :-X
Athiesm is a non-prophet organization.

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
It wouldnt have been that worrying to me if he wasnt supposed to be looking into a problem I was having with the government at the time that ended up costing me in excess of £8,000  :(

He stood down at the next election as he was apparently suffering from altzheimers  ::)

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member

;D ;D ;D

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member

Go on Tony, say it.  I would be interested.  ;)
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline Delgado

• Established Member
Thanks DG!  I had recorded it to watch tonight, and have deliberately avoided newspapers today, so as not to find out!  ::)  I have edited the thread title, in case anyone else hasn't seen it!  ;)

Sorry for being a "Party Pooper" I should have known better!

Hope youve all seen it now, and enjoyed the programme!

:embarassed: :embarassed:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Six months viewing, all the way through the Charlie / Tracy storyline, climax totally RUINED!!   :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :lol:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Delgado

• Established Member
Six months viewing, all the way through the Charlie / Tracy storyline, climax totally RUINED!!   :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :lol:

Glad to see youve still got your sense of humour!!

:crazy:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
At least you dont need to watch it now Simon, which is probably a good thing.

I think that TV programmes such as soaps and "reality shows" lead to brain damage or, as in the case of the MP for Washington, the onset of altzheimers and they shoud be banned immediately  :)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
    • http://www.sugrue.ndo.co.uk

That's the Wife's pet hate...........A RUINED CLIMAX........but after 42 years of practice, I have managed to reduce them down to near zero...........there's a good come back line there if anybodies interested  ;D

Lona, regards you being interested in my non reply, it would only be one of my  "Jeez get a grip" rants.  Or as that creep Michael Winner irritatingly says "calm down dear, it's only a commercial FFS"  :o:
Athiesm is a non-prophet organization.

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
That's the Wife's pet hate...........A RUINED CLIMAX........but after 42 years of practice, I have managed to reduce them down to near zero...........there's a good come back line there if anybodies interested  Grin

Bragging again, Tony, Tut tut.  ;) ;) ;)
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum